Profile of Users you met
From the Profile page of the users you met you can see their informations and where you met them.
1) Tap here to view it's profile and it's pictures. Tap on the pictures to enlarge them. Long click on the user's informations
to copy the text to clipboard.
2) Tap on the map icon to see where and when you met that user and to rate the meeting.
3) Tap here to add/remove the user to the contact lists.
4) Tap on the messages icon to see the conversations between you and the users or for start a new conversation.
5) Tap on three dots for additional options for report or block the user.
When you tap on the map icon you can see where and when you met the user.
7) Tap on the date to load the map of the meeting.
6) The indicator on the left shows you the probability you met that person based on ours algorithms. Green means you were so close each other while red means that you were not so close each other but our algorithms detected your proximity.
8) Tap on this icon to open a popup where you can rate your meeting and take notes about how much you enjoyed. This is useful for improving relationships and don't forget important things.
Everything you write here is kept private and it is not shared with the other user.